Features & Benefits
Fast and Easy to Install
Guardian Goalposts are rapidly and easily assembled to 6 m high (19 feet) by one operative, then packed up and transported to the next site after use.
The posts are linked together by bunting or a solid telescopic cross bar. The bunting option can also be illuminated for night work.
Guardian Goalposts are light in weight allowing for them to be easily transported around a site with a reduction in health and safety concerns associated with heavy lifting.
Erected using telescopic poles, Guardian Goalposts take up little room and can be transported easily around site. A full set can be transported by car.
Strong and Structural Design
Guardian Goalposts can be used time and time again due to their robust build quality. The posts are manufactured in non-conductive GRP with each post fixed in weighted bases, fabricated in galvanised steel and can be marked with your company information.
Meets Safety Standards
Meets legal safety obligations, such as:
- Australian Constructors Association, Construction and Building Industry Safety Guidelines, Prevention of Overhead Power Line Strikes
- Safe Work Australia - General Guide: Working in vicinity of electric lines
The telescopic poles can also be utilised in the Guardian Barrier System – an innovative traffic management barrier designed to fit to standard traffic cones. Enquire directly with Cubis Systems for more information on this option.
Guardian Goalposts are reusable and provide cost and environmental advantages over the traditional pole in conduit method.
How It’s Built
Meeting both Australian Constructors Association guidelines and Safe Work Australia standards, Guardian Goalposts are rapidly and easily assembled to 6m high by one operative, then packed up and transported to the next site after use.
Guardian Goalposts are erected using two telescopic poles, positioned within two weighted galvanized steel bases. Warning bunting is tied around two brackets with the assembled system positioned on site to provide visible proximity warning for overhead cables.
The posts are manufactured in non-conductive GRP and are linked together by bunting or a solid telescopic cross bar.
The bases are fabricated in galvanised steel.
Each pack consists of:
- 2 x 6m red/white telescopic poles (retracts to 1.6m
- 2 x galvanised steel bases
- 1 x 25m length of red/white warning bunting
Optional accessories available:
- Option 1 - 1 x 6.7m solid telescopic retractable crossbar (retracts to 1.6m)
- Option 2 - 1 x 1.6m illuminated telescopic pole for nightworks
Options & Accessories
Guardian Goalposts can be supplied with the following accessories
Solid Telescopic Cross Bar
- GRP telescopic cross-bar
- 7m solid telescopic cross-bar (retracts to 1.6m)
- Red/white warning bunting 25m length
- Optional: Illuminated warning bunting (for night work)
- Galvanised steel base
- Can be marked with your company logo